The “Let’s Roll: Flight 93 Memorial Ride” is a unique motorcycle event created to honor the 40 passengers and crew of Flight 93, heroes who died defending their country on September 11, 2001. This memorial ride will raise funds for the Flight 93 National Memorial in Shanksville, Pennsylvania, on September 11, 2011, the 10th anniversary of the terrorist attacks on the United States.
The “Let’s Roll: Flight 93 Memorial Ride” will gather groups of 40 riders at designated “flight path” locations — including Erie, Meadville/Conneaut Lake, Pittsburgh, Cranberry Township, Williamsport, Pottsville and Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, as well as Fairfax, Virginia. Each sponsored motorcycle will carry a flag bearing the name of one of the 40 heroes, and on September 11, 2011, each will join hundreds of fellow riders from across Pennsylvania to travel to the Flight 93 National Memorial.
All proceeds benefit the Flight 93 National Memorial Campaign.
Sponsoring a Flight 93 Memorial Ride Motorcycle
Are you interested in sponsoring a motorcycle for the Flight 93 Memorial Ride? You can sponsor one of the motorcycles for a $1,000 donation. Your donation will pay for:
- Flight 93 Memorial flag bearing the name of one of the 40 heroes
- Exclusive Flight 93 T-shirt
- Exclusive Flight 93 commemorative pin
- Exclusive Flight 93 patch
- American Flag flown over the Flight 93 Memorial site
Let’s Roll: Flight 93 Memorial Ride Video
Memorial Ride Schedule
Saturday, September 10: Riders will gather at their designated flight location for departure (details and time TBA). Pending arrival in Shanksville, riders may attend the Flight 93 National Park dedication ceremony, time permitting.
Flight 93 Memorial Ride Concert: All riders are cordially invited to join Flight 93 family members for a special concert with Country Music Star DARRYL WORLEY on Saturday, September 10 at the Seven Springs Resort (time TBA).
Sunday, September 11: All flights will gather at the Seven Springs Resort for departure to the Flight 93 Memorial Service (time TBA). At the conclusion of the service, riders may depart with their “flight path” groups or on their own.
Exclusive Accommodations/Rates: A limited block of rooms (not included with sponsorship) has been reserved for sponsored riders at the Seven Springs Resort. Sponsors must be paid in full to reserve a room at a discounted rate. Reservations are first come, first serve.
Information & Registration
- Register for the Flight 93 Memorial Motorcycle Ride at Let’s Roll Memorial Ride.
- Contact Tracie Black at 800/815-2660, 814/833-3200 or email her.
- For information about the Flight 93 National Memorial, visit Honor Flight 93
- For information about the 2011 Roar on the Shore(R) Bike Rally (benefiting Flight 93
- National Memorial), visit Roar on the Shore