These brand new boots from Sidi will be available early 2012. The Sidi Apex is a great looking short cut boot for the rider that wants good protection without going to a full race boot.
- The patented and trademarked Vertebra System protects the rider’s Achilles tendon.
- Replaceable thermoplastic resin ankle ball protection cup
- Bolt on replaceable, adjustable and aerodynamic nylon scuff pads on the toe
- Composite inner sole
- Removable arch support
- Lorica outer construction
- Closable air vent
- Double stitched in all high stress areas
- All bolt on parts are replaceable
- Full length zip open entry
- Dual compound sole
- DuPont polymer toe shift pad
- Perforated Teflon treated nylon lining
- Shock absorbing heel cup
Check out our Sidi Apex Boot Video Review.
Be sure to check out our other Sidi reviews!
- Sidi Tour Rain Boot Review
- Sidi Fusion Lei & Sidi Livia Rain Review
- Sidi Vertigo Boot Review
- Sidi Crossfire SRS Boot Review
- Sidi Stivali Way Mega Rain Boot Review & Video Review
- Sidi ST Boot Review
- Sidi Cobra Boot Review