Spidi Track Wind Pro One Piece Suits are an amazing value. The Spidi Track Suit features a ton of perforation for hot weather performance, and plenty of stretch material to keep you mobile. The Spidi Track Suit does not restrict movement at all, so you will be able to move around on the bike and focus on your riding. Spidi experience in MotoGP and World Superbike Series generated a perfect mix of performance and design: the Track Wind Pro Tracksuit.
With many innovation tested during 2011 Season by Marco Melandri and Colin Edwards, this tracksuit is made of 1.2/1.3mm thick cowhide with advanced fitting tech thanks to its structure of stretch materials, neoprene inserts and Multitech/Biomechanic/Forcetech protectors, all coming from Spidi racing experience.
Check out our full Spidi Track Pro Suit Video Review!
Protectors also include adjustable knee CE Multitech and CE hips, Track Wind Pro comes with back protector-ready back pocket and chest protector-ready front chest attachment.
- Full grain cowhide leather (1,2/1.3 mm thicnkness)
- Removable liner Mesh inner liner
- CE Force Tech protectors on elbows
- CE Biomechanic protectors on shoulders
- CE Multitech protectors on hip and knee (adjustable height)
- Flex Tenax areas for perfect fitting
- Warrior Back Protector Lev.1 or Lev.2 arrangement
- Warrior Chest Protector arrangement
- Clarino inserts on neck area Neoprene inserts on neck and wrist area
- High-Flow vents on shoulders and back
- The Suit can be equipped with exclusive Hydroback system inside its racing hump.