Custom Chrome will be putting on an International Bike Show starting this March in Santa Clara California. On the 19th and the 20th the wheel starts to roll on this series of shows. Day one of the show, the 19th, is for dealers and Industry only, day two of the show, the 20th, is open to the general public.
This will give everyone a chance to see what industry insiders see, new products from world renowned venders such as Arlen Ness, Rinehart Racing, S&S, RevTech, ThunderMax, BDL, Santee, Baker Drivetrain, Fat Baggers Inc, Motor Factory, Le Pera, Daytona Twin Tec and many more.
The Custom Chrome International Bike Show Series will also feature a true custom bike show. This will be a true hard core motorcycle show featuring the motorcycles and the builders. A key item in the rules that really stood out was this section “No additional display items or props are allowed to be used or shown with the bike. This includes but is not limited to mirrors, trophies, turn tables, lights, pictures, posters, magazines, models or for sale signs.”
The motorcycle will have to stand on its own merits without any flashy displays or crap to get in the way of the motorcycle. How many times have you been to motorcycle show only to have all the props around the motorcycle get in the way of what you are there to, the motorcycles. Custom Chrome wants to make sure you get the full effect of the motorcycle. There will be several classes for motorcycles in the show.
- Championship Class, Powered by BDL – The Championship Class is the premier class at all Custom Chrome International Bike Show Series events. This is the unlimited class of custom motorcycles
- Modified Harley Class, Powered by Baker Drivetrain – Featuring customized Harley Davison motorcycles
- Jammer Old School Class, Powered by ACCEL – The Jammer Old School Class is for bikes that represent the retro and old school lifestyle. Expect to see some classics here.
- RevTech Performance Class – The RevTech Performance Class is for bikes built around any platform of RevTech motor. Expect to see some exciting motorcycles wrapped around a RevTech motor.
Future rounds of the show will be held at various locations. Check out the list and see what round will be near your location.
- Round 2 – European Championship Powered by DHL Global Forwarding at the Custom Chrome Europe Dealer Show, Mainz Germany March 26th and 27th 2011
- Round 3 – Sturgis Road Show Championship – Sturgis Road Show, Harrisburg PA. April 15th-17th
- Round 4 – European Bike Week Faak Austria September 10th 2011
Courtesy of AllAboutBikes.com